Enjoyed our home-made muesli at No.21 York. Why not make it when you get home too?
No. 21 Muesli
- 4 cups Scottish Rolled Oats (Large Flakes)
- 1 cup Flaked Almonds
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil (Unsalted Butter can also be used)
- 1/2 cup Golden Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Heat oven to 180°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl stir together all dry ingredients including the raisins and stir together until evenly combined.
- In a pot with the melted coconut oil (or butter) stir together the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and stir until evenly a consistent, well coated mixture is achieved.
- Spread the granola out evenly on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- 4 cups Raw Scottish Rolled Oats (Large Flakes)
- Granola Mix
- 2 cups Chopped Dates
- 2 cups Dried Cranberries
- 2 cups Crushed Walnuts (or nuts of your choice)
- Combine all ingredients & place in a air sealed storage container